We had a SAG stop in front of the Dalton Gang's Hideout in Meade. There is a tunnel from the barn to the house that the gang got to use to help them hide after train robberies. (I think I am the only one that found the humor in the huge signs that have been put up pointing the way "to the hideout" "hideout this way" , etc.... ).
Friday, May 29, 2009
Dodge City, KS
Very pretty ride of 84 miles from Liberal to Dodge City today. Everything is nice and green. Gently rolling terrain. The towns that we passed through display homes and lawns that are meticulously maintained. Front porches, the whole deal.
We had a SAG stop in front of the Dalton Gang's Hideout in Meade. There is a tunnel from the barn to the house that the gang got to use to help them hide after train robberies. (I think I am the only one that found the humor in the huge signs that have been put up pointing the way "to the hideout" "hideout this way" , etc.... ).
We had a SAG stop in front of the Dalton Gang's Hideout in Meade. There is a tunnel from the barn to the house that the gang got to use to help them hide after train robberies. (I think I am the only one that found the humor in the huge signs that have been put up pointing the way "to the hideout" "hideout this way" , etc.... ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment